The reflexion of the lion

 




The reflexion of the lion

by Veso Portarsky

I was young when they took me from the jungle and forced me to live inside the zoo Every day they brought baskets full of water until I forgot the sound of the river they gave me big pieces of meat until I forgot the excitement of the hunt Please don´t get me wrong: I like it here and even if they would open my cage and set me free one day, I would stay. You should consider: I am getting old and illnesses are all around they promised me an injection, when my body starts to hurt something that will make me fall asleep forever they told me that then I will be able to hear the sounds of the forest and smell the freedom of the wildness over and over again


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Българка или бразилка?

Wie man an einem kurzen Telefonat erkennen kann, ob man sich in Deutschland oder in Bulgarien befindet

Die Komfortzone