I had Corona Virus

 I had Corona Virus
 
I have just finished the Corona Virus infection and would like to share my most important findings with you.
 
1. how did Corona feel?
 
The statement: Flu comes three days, stays three days and goes three days, can in my case also be transferred to Corona disease. However, a strong tiredness came during the first three days, which also stayed longer. Neither I nor my girlfriend, who also tested positive, had fever, cold or cough, but a strong feeling of weakness and exhaustion. The last three days were rather associated with a strong loss of the ability to smell and taste.
 
2. the stress factor
 
Stress is known to have a negative effect on the immune system and in the Corona case this is extreme. It is not only about the terrible news you have been confronted with every day for months, but mainly about the fear of death. A friend of ours is a virologist and kindly accompanied us through the quarantine.
"If you have difficulty breathing, you must contact me immediately," she said to my friend.
What do you think was her reaction to that?
That same night my friend woke up and said she had shortness of breath.
Thank God that wasn't true, but it made me think how many people could probably not survive this enormous stress through their imagination and fears.
 
3. public health department
 
In Germany there is a 10-day quarantine, 48 hours before the first symptoms were counted.
The employee of the public health department reported, asked her questions about contact persons, diligently noted everything down and ordered the quarantine period.
"What would you recommend?" I asked the lady.
"Isolation, disinfection, and distance," was her answer.
Her three pieces of advice could be applied very conditionally in my life with my wife and child in a two-room apartment.
The letter from the health department arrived after I had already gotten through everything.
I found the quarantine for our 4 year old child most difficult. Although he tested negative twice, he had to stay at home the longest and had to refrain from playing with friends in the open. Thank God, children adapt faster than adults. So we played soccer and basketball, built stadiums and towers with kitchen chairs and often jumped into the sea represented by a mattress.
 
4. the cure
 
When I was feeling bad, I looked on the Internet to see what was recommended. To my surprise, the tips were more focused on how to get rid of boredom at home. Doing tax returns, cleaning the house, reading books and watching movies were part of it. If you feel like shit, at best you can laugh at such advice. As if we were resorting to proven flu control methods: We took Echinacea drops, vitamin C + zinc tablets, drank liters of ginger tea with turmeric and pepper, gargled chamomile tea with baking soda, ate chicken soup, nuts, lots of fruit and vegetables, i.e. food that is relatively easy to digest, and slept late. When we were feeling better, we also organized dance evenings with happy music to increase vitality and strengthen the immune system and so that our child could work up a sweat. The windows of our apartment were usually open to get fresh air. With simple yoga and meditation exercises I tried to decelerate my thought processes.
 
5. the environment
 
Friends and neighbors could be divided into three groups:
 
5.1.true friends who immediately offered their help with shopping and informed themselves daily about the state of affairs at our store;
 
5.2 Casual friends who waited for the quarantine to be over and then offered their help;
 
5.3 Facebook and Instagram friends who stuck with their verbal wishes for a speedy recovery or who gave us Likes and without Likes. Some of these people are still sending wishes for betterment even though we have already replied that we are healthy again.
 
Our German neighbor from the second floor, a man in his late 50s, kindly offered to empty our mailbox. When he brought the letters and put them outside the door, I was about to open the door a little bit to say thank you. I have been living in this house for 7 years, where there are also many kids, but I have never seen anyone taking the stairs downstairs at such a pace. He literally ran for his life. He ran as if the devil had come to take his soul.
 
6. conclusion
 
Had I not had a public reading, I would probably never have been tested, and this leads me to strongly suspect that there are many among us who have already survived without being tested or those who are still doing so.

I don't want to minimize the dangers, but only report about my personal experience.
Thank God neither I nor my girlfriend had a previous illness and our immune system was o.k.
 
Do not let negativity and fear get you down!

My mother told me that yesterday in Bulgaria a 72 year old man, who died from corona, started to move in the mortuary to the shock of the sanitaries. I had to laugh bitterly and think about how many people were buried alive by handling the virus.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Българка или бразилка?

Die Komfortzone

Die Anreize des Firmenlebens